ADVERTISEMENT

10/13/2016

ADVERTISEMENT

Are you a travel agent or company that would like to promote your business through the Tourism Turkey blog? If so, there are a number of opportunities available…

  • A review of your tours or products
  • Banner advertising

If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please use the contact form below and I will send you my media pack which is full of useful information including blog stats, prices and the advertising options that we can explore together.  Alternatively, you can also email me on selanikli6611@gmail.com.

Share this

Hi Dear Visitors.I'm Recep admin of this blog.Actually I'm Mechanical engineer but started to write that blog in 2015 for help foreigns,improve my English and try to show How Turkey is a wonderfull country with places,cities,culture,tradition,meals,life and people.Thanks for to read it and do not forget to drop comments.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »