Suro Pogosov's Turkey Trip Story

8/17/2019

A Wonderfull Trip From Suro Pogosov



Lont time did npt share any articles but Suro Pogosov send us amazing video and article. I think that it will help much for next visitors. I really like it and sure that you will like it too.

I want to share my experience regarding travel in Turkey. I went to Antalya region , in Göynük to be more specific. It takes about 1 hour and half from airport to Göynük. The town itself is small, but you can do a lot to make your trip memorable. Hotels are pretty good and take care on your entertainment. I want to say that sea is very clean and beautiful and every hotel has its own beach. There are many tours you can take. If you are in this town I recommend to go to Göynük Canyon. The place is really beautiful and you can do body rafting as well, which I found one of the best experience in my life. You’ll be given all the equipment you need. and price is very reasonable. If you are interested in underwater world you can try diving. It’s a whole day tour on yacht. You’ll be given instructions and instructor will take care of you under water. This is very cool experience. And one more thing you don’t need to know how to swim. There are tones of water sport activities you can try. If you want to have a mesmerizing view above the clouds go to the Olympos telefrik. This cable car takes you on the top of mountain from where you can see wonderful merger of seashore and mountains. If you are interested you can even do paragliding. When you are in Turkey you should see world’s one of the miracle-“Pamukale”. It’s so wonderful creature of nature. It takes about 4 hour from Göynük to Pamukale, but if you have enough time, absolutely recommended. And finally on the last day of your trip, you can do some shopping. I want to say that Turkish delights are one of the my favorite sweets I have ever tried. There are many flavors, so I’m sure you’ll find your favorite one. And of course souvenirs- whole diversity of souvenirs is presented in shops, so enjoy. 

I wish a happy journey. Hope my information was helpful!

Share this

Hi Dear Visitors.I'm Recep admin of this blog.Actually I'm Mechanical engineer but started to write that blog in 2015 for help foreigns,improve my English and try to show How Turkey is a wonderfull country with places,cities,culture,tradition,meals,life and people.Thanks for to read it and do not forget to drop comments.

Related Posts

Latest
Previous
Next Post »

1 yorum:

Write yorum
5/15/2023 delete

Turquía es un lugar fabuloso, especialmente Estambul, que es la ciudad más ofertada. Un sitio idílico a viajar. Lo cierto es que yo también recomiendo a la gente hacer un viaje de turismo a Mallorca. También es un sitio muy bueno para conocer.

Reply
avatar